Salary: $40,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is at the core of our company. Through their efforts our company expands its success.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for driving sales through your consultative sales efforts with your prospects. The prospects are generated through cold calling via the phone or face-to-face, referrals from your network, or leads coming from partnerships you have set up. You will have the opportunity to consult with your prospects utilizing the vast array of Platinum solutions to assist the merchant with their electronic payment needs.
Through your efforts, you are paid for the production you create via upfront commissions and bonuses as well as long-term residuals. The compensation program has been created to provide a solid income stream quickly and the ability to build long-term wealth.
We are in our 8th year of providing needed solutions to our customers and committing to them the Platinum Guarantee. The Platinum Guarantee gives the customer commitment that we will treat them fairly for the length of the entire relationship with them.
That same dedication is with all of our employees. Our commitment to their success, whatever their measurement for success, is our primary goal. We have created an atmosphere of success-oriented people working together for a common goal where each individual’s needs are met.
At Platinum you can expect the following:
- Excellent compensation – For your success via upfront commissions and bonuses and long-term residuals.
- Quality training – Fully using a combination of comprehensive initial and daily update training. The sales manager to be a mentor with you to provide needed guidance and support.
- Comprehensive Benefits – Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Flexible work schedule – To keep up with your active lifestyle.
- Consistent appreciation – For the work and success you provide via bonuses, incentives, and contests.
- Unwavering commitment – Platinum will always have the best products and services to provide to our customers. And we will always stand behind them with our guarantee.
As we grow, we will always have our employees and customers as our foundation. All of our programs, products and services we create will be to support them.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will be required to have the following:
- Excellent sales skills – Prospecting, networking, presentation, proposal creation, and closing. Should be aggressive in consistently finding new opportunities.
- Enjoy cold calling – Whether over the phone or face-to-face, you should enjoy talking to prospective merchants to setup future appointments to close.
- Business to business experience – Should have previous experience working with stake holders in small, medium, or even large businesses. Understand how to approach and sell to decision makers at various levels.
- Quick closer – Most closes happen within 5 business days. You should have the ability to maintain account urgency to close in a short timeframe easily closing 6-12 or more deals per month.
- Previous sales recognition – You should be a top sales representative receiving previous awards and recognition from previous employers.
- Computer skills – Email, CRM, Excel, PowerPoint and several other applications will be used daily.
- Reliable transportation – Current driver’s license, auto insurance and ability to get to appointments timely.