Electronic payments are going to keep driving the upward trends for ways consumers will make their purchases. Most of us pay our bills with ACH, a debit card, or a credit card it’s what we carry in our wallets, it is how society has progressed with phasing out older payment methods.
For business owners, while not wanting to incur the fees and added costs of taking cards, it is far better to do so because you are no longer limiting yourself to your business’ full potential. The fees that merchants will pay are far less than the added sales and growing business clientele that cards will bring in.
Reasons Credit Cards Are Profitable
- Cards make you a legit business. — Customers feel safer and more secure
- Impulse Shopping — Trends show people spend more when using a credit card
- Convenience — Customers want to pay quickly and safely. They also like to reap the rewards that some cards offer
- Keep Up With Competitors — They take cards, you need to offer the same service or risk losing your customers to them.
- Better Cash Flow — Money hits your account quicker instead of waiting for checks to clear
- Ups Your Sales — If you limit your options to cash or debit only, you miss out on sales and end up with a smaller customer base
- Essential For Online — Most online transactions are paid for with a credit card, a handful will pay in-store at pick up, but you run the risk of losing out on a sale if they are a no show
- No Bounced Checks — You won’t have to deal with tracking everything down and paying NSF fees
Our Payment Professionals will make your credit card experience seamless by using their expertise to help you select the best solution for your business. We can have you up and running within 48 hours so your business can continue on as normal while your personal consultant takes care of the rest for you to make it as simple as possible.